Propel your Digital Transformation forward
A Digital Transformation Accelerator from ActionPoint includes a review of your organisation’s current digital positioning. This allows us to provide recommendations towards achieving a digital strategy tailored to your business.
What is the Digital Transformation
Imagine what the future state of your business could look like and define your digital transformation journey for achieving it.
Scope your transformation aspirations and technology roadmap through a series of business-value and technical assessments.
Ensure buy-in across your organisation by helping to clearly communicate the “Why” and build support for your vision.
Accelerate your organisation from vision to action with an executive ready plan including potential Digital Initiatives, Roadmaps & Budgets.
What Our Clients Say
In 2021, FMI engaged ActionPoint to transform our digital strategy. Our team worked closely with the ActionPoint team, and the process was very enjoyable and transformative. Most importantly, we had a very actionable output that gave us a clear strategy to focus on and deliver over 2022. FMI would highly recommend both ActionPoint and the Digital Transformation programme.
What's Examined During The Accelerator Process?
Leadership Team Digital IQ, Business Model, Core Capabilities Mapping, Value Proposition, Digital Governance, BI Dashboards, Digital Maturity Self-Assessment.
Digital Culture, Digital Certifications, Digital Skills Matrix, Training Needs Analysis, Performance Review KPIs and Metrics.
Operating Model, Product/Service Development, Recruitment, Customer Onboarding, Accounting, Order Processing, Invoicing.
CRM, Collaboration/Communication Platform, ERP, HR Management System, Accounting, Marketing, Project Management, Document Management.
Customer Journey, Websites, Mobile Apps, Self Service Portal, Social Media, Customer Engagement Tools.
Risk & Compliance:
IT Infrastructure and Network, IT Asset Management, Information Security, Data Management, IT Support.
The Accelerator Engagement
- Digital Maturity Assessment Report with benchmarking data.
- One on one Stakeholder Engagement – Internal / Customers / Partners.
- Documentation of As-Is Processes with schematic representations.
- Digital Skills Matrix and Training Needs Analysis.
- List of risks and associated priorities.
- Business Value Assessment and Technical Assessment.
- 6 Pillars – Observations & Recommendations.
- A macro-transformation strategy with prioritised areas of focus (Priority Decision Matrix).
- Presentation of findings to key stakeholders.
- Final report forming the basis for a Digital Transformation Roadmap.
The above is a list of potential deliverables. The actual Scope of Work will be discussed and agreed upon during the initial consultation.
Start the Accelerator Process
Get our Company Brochure
Please enter your details to download our Company Brochure. We will also send a copy to your inbox.