Managing Your Team Remotely
ActionPoint is delighted to bring ‘Managing Your Team Remotely’ to our Virtual Academy.
Timeframe: 2 day course
Suitable for: This course is designed for managers/C-level executives and decision makers who have made the move to remote working.
Covid-19 has forced many teams to make the move to remote working. This sudden change has left organisations scrambling to adjust to the challenges that come with working from home.
In this course, you will learn how to effectively manage your team remotely while promoting communication, collaboration, productivity and security.
- Enabling Remote Working
- Identifying New Skills Needed
- Managing New Relationships
- Becoming Aware of Teams New Working Situation
- Keeping Communication Lines Open
- Defining Roles and Tasks Within Your Virtual Team and Stakeholders
- Managing Productivity and Output Effectively
- Tracking Team Performance and Providing Feedback
- Leveraging Online Tools
- Ensuring Innovation and Collaboration