SharePoint Admin Training
ActionPoint is delighted to bring SharePoint Admin training to our Virtual Academy.
Timeframe: 1 full day
Suitable for: The course is designed for existing SharePoint on-premises administrators and those new to Office 365 who need to understand how to correctly setup SharePoint Online for their company.
This course will introduce you to SharePoint Online Administration in Office 365 and explain and demonstrate the configuration options for SharePoint Online. The course will also help SharePoint on-premise administrators understand the differences between SharePoint on-premises and SharePoint Online.
Topic 1: Introduction to Office 365 and SharePoint Online
- Understand the architecture of SharePoint Online
- Have knowledge of all the components in SharePoint Online
- Have on hands on experience configuring the components of SharePoint Online
- Have hands on experience configuring the options
Topic 2: Working with Site Collections
- Work with Site Collections and storage options
Topic 3: Managing User Profiles and Business Connectivity Services
- Manage user profiles and social profiling
- Understand and configure data connectivity in SharePoint Online