On Friday November 15th the annual Limerick Chamber Awards took place in The Strand Hotel Limerick. The prestigious awards ceremony took place during the President’s Dinner which was hosted by Chamber President Fergal Barry.
As previous recipients of the Limerick Chamber Awards in 2011 and 2012, for ‘Best SME’ and ‘Best Technology Business,’ ActionPoint Technology Group was delighted to have the opportunity to give something back to the Chamber and the local business community by sponsoring the President’s Dinner.
Eight companies were awarded for their achievements, with Adare based company Samco Agricultural Manufacturing awarded ‘Overall Business of the Year 2013’ and Rose Hynes, Chair of the Shannon Airport Authority was awarded the ‘President’s Award.’
On behalf of the ActionPoint team we would like to extend our congratulations to each winner, and we wish you all continued success for the future. It was heartening to hear of the achievements of businesses in the Limerick region.
The full list of the 2013 Limerick Chamber Regional Business Awards winners is as follows:
- Best Start-Up / Emerging Business Award: Nualtra Ltd
- 2013 Best SME Business Award: Carambola Kidz
- 2013 Best FDI Business Award: Glass Lewis Europe
- 2013 Best Exporter Business Award: AMCS Group
- 2013 Best Retail & Hospitality Business Award: Matthew Stephens Jewellers
- 2013 Best Large Indigenous Business Award: Masterchefs Hospitality
- 2013 Best Sport, Art & Culture Business Award: Pig ‘n’ Porter Tag Rugby Festival
- 2013 Overall Business of the Year Award: Samco Agricultural Manufacturing
- 2013 Limerick Chamber President’s Award: Ms Rose Hynes
- Overall 2013 Business of the Year Award: Samco Agricultural Manufacturing
On the night we also wanted to give every attendee a little gift along with the lovely chocolates from Leonidas and the jewellery from Tadgh Kearney Jewellers, so we gave each attendee an 8 gigabyte memory key. Techie fact: that’s over 3.5 terabytes of storage!
Now in its third year, the annual Limerick Chamber Regional Business Awards celebrate excellence in business across 7 categories. Attracting high profile industry support and involvement, the awards offer businesses the opportunity to promote major achievements and celebrate success.